Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy!

I'm a little late posting this, but Tuesday (3/17) Andy celebrated his 33rd birthday! He wasn't feeling very well so it was pretty low key. The kids and I baked a cake for him...it was so sweet because Brady kept saying, "Mommy, it's more special when you make a cake for somebody, because it means you really love them." And then Hudson would reply, "yeah, we're more special because we made this for Daddy and he lubs (translation - loves) us." I mean, how sweet is that! Happy Birthday Andy! You are such a wonderful husband and daddy! You are the most giving person I have ever met. Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU!!


Making the Cake!



It's not pretty, but it was Yummy!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Birthday Andy!!
-From The Walkers

Angelle Lowery said...

Happy birthday, Andy!