Monday, March 17, 2008

JACKAROOS BOUTIQUE!



My college roomate and dear friend, Jennifer Walker, has started an online boutique specializing in children's clothing and gifts. Jennifer made each one of my children an outfit when they were born, and they were so unique and so darn cute! She actually was the first person to make something for Brady......sorry, mom she only beat you by about a week!! Jennifer is very creative and very talented. Her dream has always been to start her own business, and now she has done it. I'm so proud of you Jennifer and LOVE your designs, website, and labels. Well here it is....... Jackaroos Boutique!! (http://www.jackaroosboutique.com/) She's got some great personalized baby items and very cute fabric for jonjons and dresses. Check it out.....you won't be disappointed!

1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Thanks, Andi! Brady's john-john was one of the first I made. I still remember the cute red sports fabric that I used. And Ella's was one of my favorites, which reminds me that I need to get some cute pink and green fabric to make more dresses like hers.