Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ella's First Haircut

Ella's hair has been needing a slight little trim for some time now, but I've been so reluctant to have it cut. She always goes with her big brothers to get their hair cut and climbs in the chair when it's her turn and Mrs. Kathy of course "pretends" to cut her hair. Ella just loves it and thinks she's such a big girl. Well, I decided it was time for an actual trim and made an appointment for her when I took the boys to get their hair cuts. She was such big girl and climbed right up in the chair and this time got a real haircut. Well, it was more like a "itty bitty trim". Thank goodness Kathy & I were on the same page and she knew I was not ready to part with any of her length. She made sure it was just a slight trim. Thanks Mrs. Kathy....you're the best!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Andi, where do you take them?