Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Has it really been four years?? I cannot believe Hudson celebrated his 4th birthday yesterday. He's just growing up way too fast. Even though he's left the toddler stage and quickly approaching the "big boy" era, he never ceases to make us laugh. He's so full of personality. Andy and I are so blessed with the joy, laughter, and love he brings to our family. He's such a happy, fun, and easy to love child!! The kids were out of school yesterday for parent/teacher conferences so my sister and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and suprised our kids with a trip to the Ag Museum. What a beautiful day and great way to celebrate Hudson's 4th birthday!! His party is this weekend so I'll post those pics later. Happy Birthday Hudson!! We love you!!!

The birthday boy.....isn't he just so darn cute!

The Cruthirds/Holloway Crew
Mary Katharine, Ella, Brady & Jacob
My sister, Kim, Hudson, Zachary, & Ella
Sweet, sweet Brady
Sweet sibling love!
BOO!
Jacob taking a pose!
Pumpkin Pickin

Sweet girls!!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Looks like a fun place to celebrate a birthday!! Happy Birthday Hudson! I can't wait to see the pics of your party!

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!