Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Chappell


Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Chappell. My brother and Jennifer were married last Saturday at Dunleith Plantation in Natchez. I must say that it was by far one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended and I'm not just saying that because it's my brother. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL including the weather!! I can honestly say it was a fairtytale wedding. Not only was everything so beautiful, but it was just fun, fun, FUN!! The Pouncey/Chappell gang just knows how to have fun. I think it has something to do with the fact that we are all pretty much laid back and easy going and we really like one another's family. We also celebrated my brother's 30th birthday on Friday night at the rehearsal dinner...Happy Birthday Jonathan!! Here's just a few pics from the weekend. More pics and details from the wedding to come.

The Flower Girl

Program Attendants & Ushers

The Ring Bearer

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Oh I LOOOVEEE Dunleith. We stay at Twin Oaks across the street all the time!!! We LOVE going to Natchez. I bet the wedding was absolutely gorgeous there. It's such a romantic place to begin with and then throw in a wedding!!!!! Your kiddos are ADORABLE!

Jennifer Walker said...

Congratulations to Jonathon and Jennifer! It looks beautiful. Ella's blue eyes are gorgeous in that picture.

steele family said...

it looks like a beautiful wedding. your kiddos look so adorable!